Aimgroup.com provides clients with proprietary research, reporting and custom program development.
- American Advertising Federation
Provides newsletters that give a brief overview of advertising-related policy and legislative developments on the federal, state and local levels.
- Calculating Display Ad Rates Per Column Inch
Display Ad Rate formula from About.com shows you how to calculate display ad rates based on the ad’s size.
- Display Ad Rate Calculator from The Oregonian
Input the rate, columns and lines and the calculator figures the cost to the advertiser.
- Effective Newspaper Advertisement Types
About.com explains different kinds of ads that publications use.
- IAB Mobile Buyers Guide
While mobile appears to be a complex ecosystem with its own vernacular, the buying process itself is very similar to other familiar platforms including the Internet. This booklet will guide you through the process in plain English, and get you started as a first time mobile advertiser.
- Making Newspaper Ads Simple, Clean, and Attractive
Poynter tips for newspaper ad designers on how to make simple, clean and attractive ads.
- Marketing Terms and Definitions
Marketing terms from About.com offers a glossary of marketing terms.
- SM4 Software
Offers articles on advertising and “84 Reasons to Advertise.” The site requires free registration to access the articles.
- Understanding Advertising Rate Cards
Rate cards are discussed at About.com, including brief explanations of rate card terms and measurement formulas. Although the articles are geared toward retailers, the information is useful for newspapers wanting to gain a basic understanding of rate cards.
- Allied Member Directory
- Great Ideas
- Industry Research
- Tools, Help, Training on the Internet
- Content for Member Papers
- House Ads
- Postal Editorials for Download
- Pub Aux Live Programs